10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
1 bottle of water
Hotel pick up and drop off
Professional guide service
Professional driver service
Transportation by new vehicle
Entrance of Martvili canyon (6 USD per Adult )
Entrance of Prometheus cave ( 8 USD per Adult )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel located in Batumi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour from Batumi to Kutaisi -Martvili canyons-Prometheus caves-Kutaisi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour from Batumi to Kutaisi -Martvili canyons-Prometheus caves-Kutaisi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour from Batumi to Kutaisi -Martvili canyons-Prometheus caves-Kutaisi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour from Batumi to Kutaisi -Martvili canyons-Prometheus caves-Kutaisi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBatumi4WD Tours - KutaisiSporting Events - KutaisiBus Tours - KutaisiExtreme - KutaisiClassic Car Tours - KutaisiFull-day Tours - Kutaisi4WD Tours - AspindzaSporting Events - AspindzaBus Tours - AspindzaExtreme - AspindzaClassic Car Tours - AspindzaFull-day Tours - Aspindza4WD Tours - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonClassic Car Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory