- Trade the city’s bustle for a day in nature on this seamless tour
- This small-group tour will have a maximum of just 12 attendees
- See Mtirnala National Park’s highlights, from its waterfall to its trails
- Enjoy a Georgian lunch, sample local honey and other produce, and more
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pin Georgia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.