4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore UNESCO–listed treasures in Georgia’s Svaneti region on this private 4-day Svaneti Highlands tour from Batumi. Head deep into the Svaneti Highlands with a private guide and admire panoramic views over the picturesque landscapes. Discover medieval monuments in Mestia, travel by off-road vehicle to the UNESCO World Heritage–listed village of Ushguli and marvel at the mighty Shkhara Glacier. Visit the Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography — home to archaeological and ethnographic treasures — and take the aerial tramway to the towering peaks and glaciers of Hatsvali.
- Private 4-day tour through the Svaneti Highlands from Batumi
- Explore the Svaneti Highlands with a private guide
- Admire medieval monuments in Mestia and visit the UNESCO World Heritage–listed village of Ushguli
- Discover archaeological treasures in the Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography
- Travel by aerial tramway to Hatsvali
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your Batumi hotel
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights double/twin room accommodation at 3 star hotel Tetnuldi or Banguriani in Mestia
3 breakfasts at the hotel
3 dinners at the hotel
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
4x4 vehicles to Ushguli village
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your place of stay in Batumi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions during May and October months. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- In case there are odd number of people booking the tour 1 person will be accommodated a in single room
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Georgian Holidays
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-day Private Tour to Svaneti Highlands from Batumi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-day Private Tour to Svaneti Highlands from Batumi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-day Private Tour to Svaneti Highlands from Batumi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-day Private Tour to Svaneti Highlands from Batumi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBatumi4WD Tours - KutaisiSporting Events - KutaisiMulti-day Tours - KutaisiExtreme - KutaisiHistorical Tours - Kutaisi4WD Tours - AspindzaSporting Events - AspindzaMulti-day Tours - AspindzaExtreme - AspindzaHistorical Tours - Aspindza4WD Tours - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonMulti-day Tours - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonCategory