3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to Museum of Svaneti History and Ethnography ($3)
Entrance ticket to Hatsvala Ski Station ($5)
Entrance ticket to the Martvili Canyon ($12)
Entrance ticket to Prometeus cave and boat ride ($11)
Entrance ticket to Khegiani Museum ($3)
Entrance ticket to Dadiani House Museum ($3)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Provide us with your address and we will come to pick you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ushba travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Private Mestia and Ushguli Tour from Batumi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Mestia and Ushguli Tour from Batumi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Private Mestia and Ushguli Tour from Batumi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Mestia and Ushguli Tour from Batumi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBatumi4WD Tours - KutaisiSporting Events - KutaisiBus Tours - KutaisiMulti-day Tours - KutaisiExtreme - KutaisiHistorical Tours - Kutaisi4WD Tours - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonMulti-day Tours - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonHistorical Tours - Trabzon4WD Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaMulti-day Tours - MestiaExtreme - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaCategory