10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
Hotel pick-up & drop-off from/to Polonnaruwa.
Safari Jeep for the safari at Minneriya NP / Kaudulla NP.
1 Liter of bottled mineral water per person.
Entrance tickets. (Ancient Kingdom and Minneriya National Park)
Food or drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Polonnaruwa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Kingdom and Wild Elephant Safari from Polonnaruwa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Kingdom and Wild Elephant Safari from Polonnaruwa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Kingdom and Wild Elephant Safari from Polonnaruwa?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Kingdom and Wild Elephant Safari from Polonnaruwa?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ancient Kingdom and Wild Elephant Safari from Polonnaruwa
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBatticaloaBus Tours - SigiriyaNature and Wildlife - SigiriyaSafaris - SigiriyaHistorical Tours - SigiriyaFull-day Tours - SigiriyaBus Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandySafaris - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - Nuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Nuwara EliyaSafaris - Nuwara EliyaHistorical Tours - Nuwara EliyaFull-day Tours - Nuwara EliyaCategory