4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get from Bath to Stonehenge with ease on this convenient small-group tour. No need to worry about multiple stops along the way—the tour goes directly to Stonehenge and usually takes under one hour to get there. Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle with onboard commentary. Also, enjoy the perk of having Stonehenge entry included.
- A seamless and comfortable way to get from Bath to Stonehenge
- Avoid long ticket lines at Stonehenge—admission is included
- No rushing—spend at least two hours at Stonehenge
- Pass interesting views along the way—such as the Salisbury Plains
Saved to wishlist!
Stonehenge Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Terrace Walk, Bath BA1, UK
The purple bus will be waiting outside the Abbey Hotel, BA1 1LF
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scarper Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Small-Group Tour to Stonehenge from Bath?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Small-Group Tour to Stonehenge from Bath?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Small-Group Tour to Stonehenge from Bath?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Small-Group Tour to Stonehenge from Bath?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBathBus Tours - South West EnglandAudio Guides - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandHalf-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory