- Step back in time on a history tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
Departure & Return
Tours start at Bath Quays Waterside, adjacent to Avon Street Carpark. We are 1 minute from Bath Bus Station and Broad Quay (Road). 5mins from Bath Spa Train Station. Look out for the orange flag by the waterside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking, or as per government restrictions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At this current time, we cannot guarantee on any trip where you will be sitting, internally or externally, or that you will be able to move around within the boat.
- We may ask you to wear a face mask, use sanitiser, or adhere to other safety measures, irrespective of government requirements; this is a condition of travel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Adventures Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Plenty of little stops along the way while walking so perfect for slower walkers." See review