7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tick off two classic British experiences in just one day with a combined city tour and hawking package in Bath. Explore the historical city with your personal guide for intimate insight into landmarks including Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge, then transfer to a rural falconry center to learn more about the traditional practice and get hands-on experience flying a hawk. Private round-trip transfer from your hotel ensures a hassle-free day.
- Tick off two top Bath experiences in just one day, ideal for first-time visitors
- Benefit from the insider knowledge of a local guide on a tour of Bath
- Have a go at flying a hawk under the supervision of a falconer
- Enjoy round-trip transfer and personalized service on a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
Private walking tour
Private hawk flying experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your Bath accommodation is not listed or you prefer to be picked up in a central location in Bath instead of a hotel please send details of the location e.g the Bath railway station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- The hawk experience is not suitable for children under 8 and is subject to favourable weather conditions. In the event of unsuitable conditions you will have the opportunity to fly owls indoors. If you prefer to fly owls instead of a hawk please let Bath Insider Tours know in advance.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Insider Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bath City Tour & Fly a Hawk Experience - Day Tour from Bath?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Bath City Tour & Fly a Hawk Experience - Day Tour from Bath
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBathBus Tours - South West EnglandCity Tours - South West EnglandNature and Wildlife - South West EnglandWalking Tours - South West EnglandFull-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory