1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointPremier Inn Bath City Centre hotel, 4 James St W, Bath BA1 2BX, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PAUL ELLIOTT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BOMBING OF BATH - walking tour of the BAEDEKER RAIDS (1942)?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during BOMBING OF BATH - walking tour of the BAEDEKER RAIDS (1942)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during BOMBING OF BATH - walking tour of the BAEDEKER RAIDS (1942)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during BOMBING OF BATH - walking tour of the BAEDEKER RAIDS (1942)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 113467P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBathWalking Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandWalking Tours - BristolHistorical Tours - BristolWalking Tours - SalisburyHistorical Tours - SalisburyCategory