Departure & Return
We meet you in front of Bath Abbey, opposite the entrance to the Roman Baths Museum
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dogs - we love dogs on our tours, with well behaved owners of course
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bath Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by BATH: 90-Minute Post Lockdown Special Walking Tour.