- 2-hour walking tour of Basel
- Explore Basel’s historic Old Town with a guide, and gain insight into the city’s history and heritage
- Discover top landmarks including Basel Minster, the Barfüsserkirche and the Museum der Kulturen
- Admire the modern construction and bold architecture for which Basel is famous
Departure & Return
Tinguely fountain at Steinenberg / Theatre square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Depending on the composition of the group, tour commentaries may be given bilingual from Sunday to Friday.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Basel Tourismus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Stories of Basel's Old Town.