9 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
local guide operated by Swiss Travel Guide
All transportation fees
All entrance fees
Travel to starting point in Basel
Food and drinks
Personal expenses during the tour
Gratuities welcome for the tourguide
Departure & Return
Centralbahnstrasse 10, 4051 Basel, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise Small Group Tour from Basel?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise Small Group Tour from Basel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise Small Group Tour from Basel?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Pilatus Golden Round Trip with Lake Cruise Small Group Tour from Basel?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursNature and WildlifeGondola CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBaselRail Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichGondola Cruises - ZurichWater Tours - ZurichHistorical Tours - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - LucerneNature and Wildlife - LucerneGondola Cruises - LucerneWater Tours - LucerneHistorical Tours - LucerneFull-day Tours - LucerneRail Tours - StrasbourgNature and Wildlife - StrasbourgGondola Cruises - StrasbourgWater Tours - StrasbourgHistorical Tours - StrasbourgFull-day Tours - StrasbourgCategory