3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Most tasting and sightseeing tours drive you around in a closed-off minivan with a group of strangers, and these minivans can easily get stuffy and uncomfortable. Leave the minivans behind on this unique tour that puts you behind the wheel of a sleek and stylish 1966 Mustang convertible. There’s no need for frigid air conditioning with the wind in your hair as you drive around the Barossa Valley, stopping at a fully customizable list of wineries, breweries and culinary highlights.
- No need to guess where to go: build your itinerary with the help of your tour operators
- All entry fees and tasting fees covered on your tour
- Choose between a morning or mid-afternoon drive
- Focus on the tour, not transport: tour includes convenient hotel pick-up
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Adelaide pick up not included but if modern Jaguar available return cost is $250. Call
Departure & Return
30 Tanunda Rd, Nuriootpa SA 5355, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age of 8 years old.
- Dress according to weather.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barossa Unique Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Mustang Convertible Barossa Valley Half Day Private Tour For 2?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Classic Mustang Convertible Barossa Valley Half Day Private Tour For 2?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic Mustang Convertible Barossa Valley Half Day Private Tour For 2?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Mustang Convertible Barossa Valley Half Day Private Tour For 2
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsClassic Car Tours HoneymoonHalf-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAdelaideBarossa ValleyFood Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaClassic Car Tours - South AustraliaHoneymoon - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory