5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Skip the stress of the bus and train and instead visit the delightful conical “trulli” in Alberobello with this tour via minivan from Bari. Explore the UNESCO-listed old town with a guide to learn about its unique history and architecture, taking in two historic districts and trullo Church of St. Anthony. Time-saving transportation means you’ll have time on your own to explore, shop, and dine before returning to Bari.
- A minivan tour to Alberobello to skip the tedious public transportation
- Visit Rione Aia and Rione Monti with a guide to admire historic “trulli”
- Free time to shop for souvenirs or relax over lunch (own expense)
- A small-group experience to avoid having to keep up with a crowd
Saved to wishlist!
Tour guide in Alberobello
Departure & Return
Corso Cavour, 32, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Pick up next Hotel Oriente, Corso Cavour, 32, 70122 Bari BA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY TURISTI IN PUGLIA INCOMING
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour with transfer from Bari to Alberobello?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour with transfer from Bari to Alberobello
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBariBus Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaBus Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraHalf-day Tours - MateraBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHalf-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory