- Experience Bari’s culture and cuisine in one time-saving tour
- See the highlights of Bari Vecchia with a guide to avoid the hassle of a map
- Taste the famous “focaccia barese”, local wines, and beers
- A small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
At the civic 97, down the bronze horse statue
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours of Puglia with Antonella and her team
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Bari - Semi Private Street Food & City Sightseeing Tour with Local Guide.