Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover foodie gems only locals know with a guided tour of the old town
- Sample a number of gourmet specialties in neighborhood shops and markets
- Watch a local cook make “orecchiette” pasta and enjoy lunch at her home
- A small group of up to 10 people for an intimate experience and relaxed pace
Departure & Return
We will meet outside the famous Petruzzelli Theatre in Bari at 11:00 or 18:00
We will finish the tour in Bari old town near the Castle at 14:00 or 21:00
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puglia Plates - Bari food tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.