Explore our promoted experiences
- Street food tour of Bari by private rickshaw
- Relax as your guide and driver show you around Bari Old Town
- Hear tales of Santa Claus by the Basilica of St. Nicholas
- Try fresh gelato, focaccia, panzerotti, and wine from the Puglia region
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when you book with 2 adults
- All passenger heights must be noted when you book
- Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The rickshaw bikes were a great way to see the the old town of Bari." See review