Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Old Town to see the Basilica of St. Nicholas
- Cycle to several eateries including a bakery, winery, and gelateria
- Savor samples of local focaccia, craft beer, and burrata cheese
- Pedal around Bari’s French Quarter and admire the seaside
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After admiring the Old Town sights from the back of your bike, you’ll try some of the city’s finest food. Stop at a bakery to learn how the focaccia barese is made, and call in at a brewery to try a locally made craft beer. Head inside a Bari salumeria (deli) to sample its salami and cheese. Be sure to try the burrata, a creamy mozzarella that is loved in Italy.
Head into a winery for a sip of the local wine, then finish your tastings on a sweet note with a gelato.
Pedal your way into the city’s French quarter to admire the modern buildings and the seaside. Cycle past theaters and shops lined with boutiques, then finish your tour with a drop-off at your hotel or the port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would recommend this tour as I felt it was value for money and helped us to work out getting around the town plus an introduction to the lovely food of the area." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews