4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover Puglia’s diverse landscapes and rich heritage on this 4-day sightseeing and cooking experience. Stay overnight in a charming bed-and-breakfast in seaside Bari, venturing out each day with a professional guide to explore regional highlights like the distinctive Trulli architecture of Alberobello, Gargano National Park, the UNESCO-listed Shrine of Saint Michael and the mountain villages of Monti Dauni. Cap off the tour with a cooking class at the private home of a chef, where you’ll learn to prepare classic Puglian dishes using fresh local ingredients.
- 4-day sightseeing and cooking tour in Puglia
- See the unique, prehistoric-style Trulli architecture in Alberobello
- Venture into the Monti Dauni ranges to visit charming mountain villages
- Learn to prepare classic Puglian cuisine with a cooking class at a private home
- Admire the UNESCO-listed Shrine of Saint Michael
- Stay overnight in a traditional bed-and-breakfast in Bari
Saved to wishlist!
3-night accommodation including breakfast
Transport by private vehicle
lunch per numbers of customers on the day of the cooking school class
lunch, (on payment each day on request)
Typical Lunch or break each day on request on payment. .except the day of the cooking class
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
pick up from customers accomodation , hotels, airports, accomodations, BnB etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Puglia tour guide services di Vito Maurogiovanni
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Puglia Sightseeing Tour Including Cooking Class?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Puglia Sightseeing Tour Including Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Puglia Sightseeing Tour Including Cooking Class
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursClasses & WorkshopsMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBariBus Tours - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaDining Experiences - PugliaMulti-day Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaBus Tours - MateraCooking Classes - MateraDining Experiences - MateraMulti-day Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - Alberobello & LocorotondoDining Experiences - Alberobello & LocorotondoMulti-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory