Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour bike tour of Bari's old town and surrounding neighborhoods
- Cover more distance than walking for a great overview of the city
- Pedal off the beaten path to experience authentic life in the seaside town
- Stop for a delicious ice cream tasting
Departure & Return
A few steps from Piazza Mercantile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is suitable to everybody with no cycling difficulties.
- Bari is a flat and sunny city and is, therefore, perfect to be visited by bike during the whole year.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands