2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Puglia’s capital on this 2-hour bike tour that takes you through Bari’s maze-like old town and lesser-known neighborhoods outside the city center. Cover much more distance than walking to see highlights such as the San Sabino Cathedral, the Basilica di San Nicola, and the local fish market while your guide shares insight into the city’s heritage. Take in beautiful seaside views and stop for a tasting of delicious handmade ice cream.
- 2-hour bike tour of Bari's old town and surrounding neighborhoods
- Cover more distance than walking for a great overview of the city
- Pedal off the beaten path to experience authentic life in the seaside town
- Stop for a delicious ice cream tasting
Saved to wishlist!
2 Hours tour
Ice cream tasting
Free wifi & luggage storage
Departure & Return
Strada Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
A few steps from Piazza Mercantile
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is suitable to everybody with no cycling difficulties.
- Bari is a flat and sunny city and is, therefore, perfect to be visited by bike during the whole year.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bari Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bari Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bari Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bari Bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bari Bike Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBariMountain Bike Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaMountain Bike Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraMountain Bike Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory