3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get off the beaten track and see how Barcelonians live during this private tour outside of the tourist areas. Walk through the Raval and Poble Sec quarters, visit the famous Sant Antoni Market, and see where artists like Gaudi, Picasso, and Hemingway lived and worked. Conclude the tour with a traditional Spanish tapa and drink for a real taste of what the locals eat.
- See how the locals live on this walking tour in Barcelona
- Explore the Raval and Poble Sec quarters with a local guide
- Snack on a traditional Spanish tapa and regional wine
- A private tour guide ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
1 drink per person included
1 stops in a traditional bar of Barcelona
3 hs. Private tour with a local guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointLiceu, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local CoolTour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The unknown side of Barcelona. Feel like a local in this original Private Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The unknown side of Barcelona. Feel like a local in this original Private Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The unknown side of Barcelona. Feel like a local in this original Private Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The unknown side of Barcelona. Feel like a local in this original Private Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 110975P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaPub Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaPub Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaPub Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Els Quatre GatsMuseum of IllusionsMt. TibidaboNova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)Port of Barcelona El RavalPasseig de GraciaFC Barcelona MuseumGran Teatre del LiceuBodegas TorresTablao Flamenco CordobesBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Arc de TriomfBarcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)Mosaiccos Casa Bacardí SitgesPlaca del ReiFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)