3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Entertain the kids while exploring Barcelona on this family-focused tour of the city. While it can be tough to bring kids on an average walking tour, by booking this private tour you can let the kids set the pace rather than hurrying to keep up with a group. Your personal guide engages and educates the entire family with stories about the city and stops for games, churros, and playgrounds.
- Discover the kid-friendly highlights of Barcelona on a private tour
- Treasure hunts, games, and snack breaks keep kids engaged along the way
- A private tour lets your family set the day’s priorities
- Stop at shops and markets to enjoy churros, candies, ham, and cheese
Saved to wishlist!
3 hs. Private tour with a local guide
Candies & stickers for kids
Churro & hot chocolate for kids
Food and drinks
Funny games for kids, with prizes
Iberic ham & manchego cheese for adults
The must-see of barcelona
Departure & Return
La Rambla, 36, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local CoolTour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Family City Walking Tour Barcelona - Churros, hot chocolate & games?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Family City Walking Tour Barcelona - Churros, hot chocolate & games?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Family City Walking Tour Barcelona - Churros, hot chocolate & games?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Family City Walking Tour Barcelona - Churros, hot chocolate & games?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Family City Walking Tour Barcelona - Churros, hot chocolate & games
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Chocolate Tours Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaChocolate Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaChocolate Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaChocolate Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Els Quatre GatsHard Rock Café BarcelonaMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)El PoblenouCosmoCaixa L'Escolania de MontserratCasa BatllóVia Sepulcral RomanaCatalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)França Railway Station (Estació de França)Botanical Garden of BarcelonaBarcelona La RiberaIlla Fantasia Water ParkGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Pyrenees MountainsGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)Barcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumMuseum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)