- Skip-the-lines and secure your ticket to the Sagrada Familia in advance
- Tour the landmark with an English-speaking guide
- Climb one of the bell towers for a panoramic view
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
In Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights. Just across the road of the group entrance to the main façade of the Sagrada Familia (Nativity Façade), your meeting point is in Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights. Arriving by metro: Take the Metro (Lines 2 and 5) and get off at the stop "Sagrada Familia".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for anyone with impairments requiring special assistance.
- Also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Please note that the lift is only available to ascend to the top of the tower, for the descent you will have to use the stairs.
- The visit to the tower is not suitable for people who suffer from vertigo, and for safety reasons, towers are not accessible to children under 6 years old.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee which of the two Towers will be visited on the day of the tour.
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Security type checks and long queues to get in for the afternoon trip - maybe less busy in the mornings." See review