4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Poble Espanyol, a walled-village and architecture museum located within the city limits of Barcelona on this 4-hour tour. The 117 buildings in the village replicate architecture from 15 of the autonomous regions in Spain – offering a comprehensive overview of architecture in Spain. The village is also home to crafts demonstrations, shows, shops and restaurants, and is one of Barcelona's most visited attractions.
- Private tour of Poble Espanyol in Barcelona
- See full-scaled replicas of Spain's most well-known buildings
- Get a comprehensive overview of architecture in Spain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide for your tour
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Entrance tickets to Pueblo Español
Private Luxury vehicle for 4 hours
Entrance fees (other than specified earlier)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seat to be requested at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Poble Espanyol Private Tour in Barcelona with Pick up and Drop off?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Poble Espanyol Private Tour in Barcelona with Pick up and Drop off?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Poble Espanyol Private Tour in Barcelona with Pick up and Drop off?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Poble Espanyol Private Tour in Barcelona with Pick up and Drop off?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaWalking Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Passeig de GraciaRoyal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Montjuïc MountainNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Tablao Flamenco CordobesOller del MasFreixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Teatre PolioramaGaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)Port OlímpicCaixaForum BarcelonaMt. TibidaboBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Sant Joan Funicular Railway Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralCasa VicensBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe)