5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See Barcelona’s most beloved landmarks and attractions on a comprehensive tour that offers an ideal introduction to this beautiful Spanish city. After a convenient hotel pickup, travel with a personal guide and immerse yourself in the city’s celebrated architecture, including the striking Hospital de Sant Pau and La Sagrada Familia (extra cost.) End your outing with a walking tour through the Gothic Quarter and a visit to the hilltop Mirador de l'Alcalde.
- Visit Barcelona’s most striking architectural marvels on one convenient tour
- Get personalized attention on a private excursion with an informative guide
- Experience landmarks like Sagrada Familia and the Gothic Quarter
- Make the most of limited time with this comprehensive half-day outing
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to La Sagrada Familia
Walking tour in the Old Town
Car seats available upon previous demand
pick-up and drop-off service at any apartment or hotel in Barcelona city center
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- We will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Barcelona. Please make sure to include the address of your accommodation when booking.
- Even if your Hotel is not listed, you can type it down in the field.
- We will send a message 24 hours prior departure through the booking system to inform you on the specific pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide and the telephone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is usually held during the morning, but you can request an afternoon tour during the booking.
- Car seats are necessary for children and available upon demand.
- Please provide the age of the children in the group at the time of the booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Other languages available upon request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Barcelona and Sagrada Familia Tour with Hotel Pick-up?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Barcelona and Sagrada Familia Tour with Hotel Pick-up?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Barcelona and Sagrada Familia Tour with Hotel Pick-up?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9866P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaBus Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
MaremagnumMilà House (Casa Milà)Basilica of Santa Maria del PiDiagonal MarEl PoblenouBodegas TorresBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Tablao Flamenco CordobesRoyal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Olympic StadiumFran Daurel Foundation (Fundacio Fran Daurel)CosmoCaixa Collserola Tower (Torre de Collserola)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Mosaiccos Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)Icebarcelona