6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel through the wine region of Penedes on this full-day vineyard tour from Barcelona. Visit boutique wineries in the picturesque area, and sample their singular cavas and wines, paired with traditional cuisine such as tapas and traditional meat cuts. You also stop at Colònia Güell home to Gaudi's crypt. Your expert guide shares local knowledge about the region’s wine and cuisine.
- Journey through the region of Penedes on a tour from Barcelona
- Taste wines and cavas paired with tapas
- Learn about Spain's winemaking proccess from your guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
Local tour guide
Guided visit to 2 family-run, traditional Catalan wineries
Traditional tapas meal included
Tasting of up to 7 local products (wines and cavas)
Any inclussion not mentioned above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Terminal de creuers D, C/ Moll adossat, s/n, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that we reserve the right to modify the order of the sites visited if considered necessary
- Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved
- Temperatures in the wineries tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly
- If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us upon booking
- We work daily with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries. Due to logistic reasons, you might visit another cellar instead of Ca n'Estella or Oller del Mas..
- Our company is composed of a deeply committed team of people. We are working hard in our team, and with all our partners, to be up to the current circumstances. When operating, all Castlexperience Wine Tours services will abide by all health and security policies issued by the competent administrations. Our top priority is and will be ensuring a safe environment for all our customers and our team.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Castlexperience Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine, Tapas & Cava from Barcelona | Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine, Tapas & Cava from Barcelona | Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine, Tapas & Cava from Barcelona | Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine, Tapas & Cava from Barcelona | Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine, Tapas & Cava from Barcelona | Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaFood Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaFood Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaFood Tours - GironaBus Tours - GironaWine Tastings - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
El Born Tours & TicketsPort Olímpic Tours & TicketsLa Roca Village Tours & TicketsBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona) Tours & TicketsOld Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm) Tours & TicketsEl Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria) Tours & TicketsBarcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA) Tours & TicketsSt. Mary of the Sea Cathedral Tours & TicketsBarcelona La Ribera Tours & TicketsMuseum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau) Tours & TicketsArc de Triomf Tours & TicketsErotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica) Tours & TicketsTorre Bellesguard Tours & TicketsValltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera) Tours & TicketsNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya) Tours & TicketsColonia Güell Tours & TicketsMaricel Museum (Museu de Maricel) Tours & TicketsBarcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música) Tours & TicketsCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola) Tours & TicketsRoyal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes) Tours & Tickets