2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore several thousand years of Barcelona history in a single day during this small group guided Gothic Quarter walking tour. Travel back in time to the Roman and medieval eras as you discover this atmospheric neighborhood’s winding streets and many layers of history. Walk alongside one of the world’s best-preserved Roman walls and enjoy stops at the medieval Plaça del Reial, Barcelona Cathedral, La Boquería Market, and Las Ramblas.
- Discover Barcelona's Gothic Quarter on a guided walking tour
- Hear about thousands of years of history, from the Romans to the middle ages and present day
- Wander the twisting streets and quiet plazas of this charming neighborhood
- Walk alongside one of the world's best-preserved sections of Roman wall
- See medieval architecture like the Plaça del Reial and Barcelona Cathedral
- Check out iconic Barcelona landmarks like La Boquería food market and Las Ramblas
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Old Town Walking tour, including the Gothic quarter and the Born District
Complete visit to Barcelona Old Town highlights
Small Group tour of max 12 people to ensure a personalised experience
Food and drinks
Hotel pick-up or drop-off
Departure & Return
Carrer de Fontanella, 2, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
C/ Palau de la Música, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge, children between 3 and 8 are entitled of 30% off.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Barcelona Old Town and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Barcelona Old Town and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Barcelona Old Town and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barcelona Old Town and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend doing this tour in any weather, a great way to learn all the interesting bits about the area." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaCity Tours - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - GironaNature and Wildlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaCategory
Hard Rock Café BarcelonaSant Sadurni d'AnoiaCatalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) RCDE StadiumSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Casa VicensFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)Barcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Barcelona Cruise PortPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Park GüellBarcelona La RiberaMaremagnumHash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)St. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)