- Half-day tour of Barcelona by land, sea, and air
- Enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter with an expert guide
- Absorb the sea breezes and city skyline from the catamaran deck
- Soar above the famous city aboard a helicopter
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
We Barcelona Paseo de Gracia
Plaza de Colon / Ramblas
What To Expect
Next, climb aboard a catamaran to enjoy a cruise from picturesque Old Port (Port Vell). Feel the refreshing ocean breeze caress your face then return to dry land in order to take to the skies in a roaring helicopter. Arrive at the launch pad in an air-conditioned minivan then climb aboard your vessel to listen to a safety briefing. Feel your adrenaline surge as the propeller roars into life and you soar high above the city.
Absorb panoramic vistas of landmarks in the Olympic Village and the Old Town as you gaze from an aerial perspective. After a short flight, return to the Columbus Monument where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 130 kg (286,60 libras), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the flight. If you exceed the 110kg (242,50 pounds), you'll be asked to pay for two seats upon arrival at the heliport.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to board at the helicopter.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Experiential Travel Club
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Helicopter ride was a great way to finish this group tour, overall a very good experience and would defo recommend it." See review