Departure & Return
Departure Point: Barcelona Segway Fun office Address: Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, Barcelona, Spain Directions: 200m walk from Jaume I metro station (yellow line)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to take part in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to drive a Segway is 16 years old - underaged participants can join the tour with electric bicycles (tour price remains the same).
- Helmets are mandatory and rental is free. A training session will be given so that every rider has enough skills to drive in the city. This activity is forbidden for people under the influence of alcohol, drugs or strong medicine.
- Valid I.D. or passport is required at the time of the tour (a copy is also accepted).
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended. In case of rain we provide raincoats, nonetheless, we recommend guests to bring their own. In case of severe weather, the option of an alternative date and time convenient for both parties will be given.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Fun
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms