- Half-day walking tour of Girona from Barcelona led by a professional guide
- Marvel at ancient landmarks like Girona Cathedral and the perfectly preserved Jewish Quarter
- Stroll the historical streets while listening to informative commentary from a professional guide
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation by comfortable coach from Barcelona
Departure & Return
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival in Girona, embark on a comprehensive walking tour that takes you to the city’s historical highlights; absorb the ancient charm of the city center as you visit landmarks like Girona Cathedral and the famous pastel-colored houses that throng the river bank.
Marvel at the quaint buildings within the Jewish Quarter, an enclave considered one of Europe’s best-preserved Jewish areas, as you listen to tales surrounding the artistic and cultural heritage of the city.
Enjoy some relaxed free time to eat lunch and explore independently before returning to the coach for the tranquil journey back to Barcelona, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be aware that the tour includes three hours of walking tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Girona Game of Thrones City.