3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spain produces some of the best gins in the world. Discover the history and development of the liquor on this small-group tour that takes you to three Barcelona landmarks (Gaudi Experience, Museo Picasso de Barcelona, and Fundació Joan Miró) to taste a examples from artisan brands.
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a personal experience
- Includes three gin and tonics, and three gin cocktails
- Get insight into the history and development of gin from your guide
- Includes entrance to three different cultural venues
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks: Some bars serve tapas. Inquire at the moment of purchase.
Departure & Return
Departure PointBarcelona, Spain
Return DetailsBarcelona, Barcelona Nord, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 13-16 must be accompanied by an adult and can have mocktails
- Dress code is smart casual with comfortable shoes
- We are more than happy to try and comply with modifications or additions that are requested. Don't be afraid to ask, just let us know!
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gin Route BCN_
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you enjoy unique bars, delicious cocktails and learning a little in the process, this is the tour for you!" See review
Product code: 90543P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeWalking ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaNightlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaNightlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaNightlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Barcelona Cruise PortPasseig de GraciaBotanical Garden of BarcelonaFrederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Teatre PolioramaForum Park (Parc del Forum)House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Pyrenees MountainsBarcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe) Tablao Flamenco CordobesCentre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Estrella Damm Factory