3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
You may also like
Spain produces some of the best gins in the world. Discover the history and development of the liquor on this small-group tour that takes you to three Barcelona landmarks (Gaudi Experience, Museo Picasso de Barcelona, and Fundació Joan Miró) to taste a examples from artisan brands.
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a personal experience
- Includes three gin and tonics, and three gin cocktails
- Get insight into the history and development of gin from your guide
- Includes entrance to three different cultural venues
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks: Some bars serve tapas. Inquire at the moment of purchase.
Departure & Return
08013 Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 13-16 must be accompanied by an adult and can have mocktails
- Dress code is smart casual with comfortable shoes
- We are more than happy to try and comply with modifications or additions that are requested. Don't be afraid to ask, just let us know!
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gin Route BCN_
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you enjoy unique bars, delicious cocktails and learning a little in the process, this is the tour for you!" See review
Product code: 90543P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaNightlife - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaNightlife - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaNightlife - GironaWalking Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Güell Palace (Palau Güell)Royal Monastery of St. Mary of Pedralbes (Monestir de Pedralbes)Freixenet Winery (Celler Freixenet)Pyrenees MountainsL'EixampleBotanical Garden of BarcelonaBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)PenedesMuseum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Magic Fountain (Font Màgica)Museum of IllusionsPort OlímpicFC Barcelona MuseumJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Tablao Flamenco CordobesEls Quatre Gats