30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the modernist masterpieces designed by Antoni Gaudi during an immersive 4D experience of Gaudi’s creative universe in Barcelona. Feel exhilarated as you take a seat in Gaudi Experiencia 4D, an interactive theater located beside Park Güell. Become mesmerized as surround sound, active stereoscopic vision and moving seats allow you to discover what inspired legendary architect, Antoni Gaudi, to design and construct his modernist creations.
- Immersive 4D experience at Gaudi Experienia 4D in Barcelona
- Immerse yourself in the surround sound, moving seats and interactive technology of the phantasmagorical show
- Witness Gaudi’s modernist masterpieces in a completely unique way and discover what inspired his architectural visions
- Watch a forest transform into towering columns and see a roof melt into scales of dragon skin during the hallucinatory experience
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointGaudi Experience, Larrard 41, 08024 Barcelona Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Available kid's area with interactive games
- 4D audiovisual is not suitable for:
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with heart diseases
- People suffering from backache
- Prohibited for children under 4 years.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Crumain Iniciatives S.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gaudi Experience Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gaudi Experience Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Gaudi Experience Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gaudi Experience Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "They also have a wonderful store with art posters, books, gifts and souvenirs, where you can purchase unique items before or after the presentation." See review
Product code: 19279P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBarcelonaAttractions & Museums - CataloniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - CataloniaAttractions & Museums - TarragonaMuseum Tickets & Passes - TarragonaAttractions & Museums - GironaMuseum Tickets & Passes - GironaCategory
Casa Bacardí SitgesEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Dalí Theatre-Museum (Teatro-Museo Dalí)Barcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) Bodegas TorresPyrenees MountainsGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Basilica of Santa Maria del PiSt. Mary of the Sea CathedralSalt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumEl PoblenouCasa Lleó i MoreraL'EixampleCosmoCaixa St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Catalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)