9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
The Tour, the Guide and the Transport are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
Three winery visits with private tastings included.
Inmerse yourself in the exclusive world of Wine and Cava.
Delicious three-course lunch in a renowned local restaurant plus a glass of Cava (Catalan Champagne)
Explore vineyards that have been around for more than 2000 years.
Small group to ensure a personalized experience.
Friendly, professional and native licensed guide.
Comfortable transport FROM/TO the meeting point (Central Barcelona)
Departure & Return
Pl. de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Are Guides Barcelona
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Organic Wineries Tour with Local Lunch from Barcelona ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Organic Wineries Tour with Local Lunch from Barcelona ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Organic Wineries Tour with Local Lunch from Barcelona ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Organic Wineries Tour with Local Lunch from Barcelona ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17377P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBarcelonaFood Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaWine Tastings - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaFood Tours - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaWine Tastings - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaFood Tours - GironaBus Tours - GironaWine Tastings - GironaWalking Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Forum Park (Parc del Forum)Barcelona Wax MuseumEl PoblenouBarceloneta BeachTibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)National Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)Antoni Tàpies Foundation (Fundació Antoni Tàpies)Placa de Sant Felip NeriLabyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Montjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc)Port OlímpicBarcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Sant Joan Funicular Railway Basilica of Santa Maria del PiGüell Palace (Palau Güell)Valltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Casa Bacardí SitgesEstrella Damm FactoryPark Güell