1 hour (Approx.)
Treat yourself to a night of fiery Catalan flamenco at Barcelona City Hall, in the city's former historic theater. Featuring some of the most talented dancers on the local scene, the show strips the flamenco back to its authentic roots with punchy guitar solos, face-to-face duels, and singing. Choose your seating area, show time, and included drink option when you book online.
- Sit in the history-rich theater as a gifted troupe of dancers perform
- Enjoy the upbeat music with guitars, percussion, and singing
- Select seats in the main floor area or upgrade to VIP private seating
- Choose a show start time to fit in with your evening plans
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointFlamenco Barcelona, Rambla Catalunya 2-4 City Hall Barcelona, 08007 Barcelona Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The exact seats are assigned by the theater box office and are not known in advance of the performance date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Flamenco Barcelona
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Flamenco Show Ticket at Theatre Barcelona City Hall?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBarcelonaFamily-friendly Shows - CataloniaTheaters - CataloniaFamily-friendly Shows - TarragonaTheaters - TarragonaFamily-friendly Shows - GironaTheaters - GironaCategory
Torre Bellesguard Casa Lleó i MoreraRCDE StadiumForum Park (Parc del Forum)European Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)St. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)CaixaForum BarcelonaPalace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)El RavalColumbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)Frederic Mares Museum (Museu Frederic Mares)La Roca VillageMaremagnumSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)CosmoCaixa Erotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica)