1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Regular temperature checks for staff
Lose yourself in the mesmerizing rhythms and dramatic costumes of the Spanish flamenco with a foot-stomping flamenco show at the Palacio del Flamenco in Barcelona. Prepare to be thoroughly entertained as you enjoy a thrilling hour-long performance accompanied by live musicians and cantaores (singers). For the ultimate experience, upgrade to include a glass of Sangria, traditional tapas or a delicious Spanish-style dinner.
- Flamenco show at the Palacio del Flamenco in Barcelona
- Be mesmerized by dramatic flamenco dancing, flamboyant costumes and live music
- Choose to enjoy a glass of Sangria, tapas or a Spanish-style dinner while watching the show
- Three different show times available
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Sangria or soft drink (if option selected)
Food menu (if option selected)
Free live flamenco class experience with two of our professional dancers
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalacio del Flamenco, Carrer de Balmes, 139, 08008 Barcelona Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Please note: If dinner option is selected, you can choose either a Paella Menu or Vegetarian Menu.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Beltxenea Catering S.A.(Palacio del Flamenco)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flamenco Show: Palacio del Flamenco in Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Flamenco Show: Palacio del Flamenco in Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Flamenco Show: Palacio del Flamenco in Barcelona?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Flamenco Show: Palacio del Flamenco in Barcelona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you’re expecting a traditional Flamingo evening you may be disappointed." See review
Product code: 23666P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBarcelonaTheaters - CataloniaTheaters - TarragonaTheaters - GironaCategory
George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)Chocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) Casa BatllóValltordera Medieval Castle (Castell Medieval de Valltordera)Teatre PolioramaLabyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Museum of IllusionsSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume)Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)Barcelona La RiberaPasseig de GraciaJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Barcelona City Hall (Casa de la Ciutat)Bodegas TorresCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Barceloneta BeachBarcelona Maritime Museum (Museu Marítim de Barcelona)Tablao Flamenco CordobesHouse of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)