2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Cava, white wine, rosé, beer (3 cups pp)
Soft drinks, Water, Coffee
Seasonal Fruits and Snacks
Speaker System with Bluetooth Connection
Snorkelling Equipment + SUP
Skipper + Crew
Insurance and other expenses
Transfer from/to Hotel
Departure & Return
Moll de Mestral, 20, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring sun blocker, bathing suits and towels
- You can bring own drinks and snacks if you wish
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Contact Customer Service for groups bigger than 15
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charters BCN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive Catamaran Experience in Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive Catamaran Experience in Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exclusive Catamaran Experience in Barcelona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive Catamaran Experience in Barcelona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Water ToursPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaCatamaran Cruises - CataloniaWater Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaCatamaran Cruises - TarragonaWater Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaCatamaran Cruises - GironaWater Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaCategory
Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol)Museum of IllusionsHouse of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)Santa Caterina Market (Mercat de Santa Caterina)Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)Illa Fantasia Water ParkCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Teatre PolioramaBarcelona City History Museum (MUHBA) GraciaPyrenees MountainsOller del MasEuropean Museum of Modern Art (MEAM)Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)Casa Bacardí SitgesPenedesGeorge Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)El Tablao de CarmenJoan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)