- Visit top Barcelona attractions including La Sagrada Familia, the Gothic Quarter, and Park Güell
- Travel along different routes to a variety of Barcelona attractions and neighborhoods
- Hop on and off as many times you want at any of the stops
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day pass to sightsee at your own pace
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Sit back into your comfortable seat and enjoy the 360-degree views and informative onboard audio commentary as you weave your way through Barcelona's elegant avenues, pretty squares, medieval lanes and palm-lined waterfronts.
Switch between the different bus routes as you wish to explore different areas and aspects of the city, or stay aboard for the full loop to gain an overview of the city’s sights and landmarks.
When you’re ready, hop off at any of the conveniently located stops and explore the attractions on foot, at your leisure. Perhaps meander around the medieval alleys of the Gothic Quarter; stop off to visit the extraordinary UNESCO-World Heritage-listed La Sagrada Familia church designed by the late, great architect Antoni Gaudi; or soak up the lively atmosphere, shops and street theater along the vibrant Las Ramblas.
Alternatively, hop off to visit some of Barcelona’s cultural hotspots or to take a stroll around Port Olímpic, the picturesque palm-dotted marina crowned by a giant copper fish sculpture by Frank Gehry. These are just a sprinkling of the many things you can see and do during your hop-off hop-on tour!
Your City Sightseeing pass gives you unlimited travel on all routes for your choice of one or two days. Buses depart from each stop regularly throughout the day. See the Itinerary for a list of stops on each of the routes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Red & Blue routes operate all year round (except 1st January & 25th December), from 9:00am - 9:00pm (last tour departure at 7pm apx). Duration - 120 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 20-30 minutes. Tour start - Plaza de Catalunya.
- Green route - currently unavailable in 2021. Runs from 9:00am - 7:00pm. Duration - 40 minutes for full loop. Frequency - every 20 minutes. Tour start - Port Olimpic.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "routes with a lot of buses so you don't need to wait long to catch one." See review