- View Barcelona from the water on a small-group yacht cruise
- Sail without the costs of a private charter or any crowds
- Gaze at Barcelona, stop to swim (if weather permits), and enjoy refreshments
- Limited to nine for personal feel, with choice of time slots for flexibility
Departure & Return
The exact address is Port Olimpic, Moll de la Marina, Mooring 4822. It's between the 2 towers There is a stairs walk them down (not the stairs on the ramp), go straight (with the concrete wall on your right hand and the yachts on the left) and you get on Moll de la Marina, You can also put Barcelona Sailing Day in google maps. Please leave on time as a lot of people get lost in the port. If you not can't find it ask for Moll de la Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- a minimum of 2 people is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Sailing Day
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Sailing Tour of Barcelona.