1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art (Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, or MACBA), houses roughly 5,000 works and more than five acres (two hectares) of gallery space. Exhibits focus on Catalan and Spanish art from 1945 onward, with displays of visual arts, performance, dance, and film. This ticket allows you to explore the museum at your own pace, with multiple times offered throughout the day.
- Explore the museum at your own pace
- Peruse thousands of contemporary works by Catalan and Spanish artists
- Multiple times offered throughout the day to accommodate your schedule
- Admission ticket includes all entry fees
Saved to wishlist!
Permanent & Temporary Exhibitions
General Admission ticket
1 Month unlimited Entries
Visits à la carte
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMACBA Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, 1 Placa dels Angels, 08001 Barcelona Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The admission ticket is valid for one month. It allows unlimited multiple entries to all current exhibitions for one month from the date of purchase, as well as access to the activities of the Experience MACBA program over the same period
- A note about accessibility: MACBA has a commitment to culture. For this reason, accessibility is a fundamental right. Since its construction, the museum has been adapted architecturally and has integrated elements of communication without barriers in its signage
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY MACBA - Touristcheck
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Barcelona MACBA Museum of Contemporary Art Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Barcelona MACBA Museum of Contemporary Art Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Barcelona MACBA Museum of Contemporary Art Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Barcelona MACBA Museum of Contemporary Art Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaSkip-the-Line Tours - CataloniaAttractions & Museums - CataloniaMuseum Tickets & Passes - CataloniaSkip-the-Line Tours - TarragonaAttractions & Museums - TarragonaMuseum Tickets & Passes - TarragonaSkip-the-Line Tours - GironaAttractions & Museums - GironaMuseum Tickets & Passes - GironaCategory
Barcelona Wax MuseumGlories Tower (Torre Gories)Arc de TriomfSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Port of Barcelona Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Tablao Flamenco CordobesChocolate Museum (Museu de la Xocolata) La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB)Temple of Augustus (Temple d'August)Barceloneta BeachDiagonal MarCasa Bacardí SitgesPort OlímpicLabyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)El Tablao de CarmenEgyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)El Born