- Relax and sunbathe on the deck and admire the gorgeous skyline
- Swim in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea
- Enjoy an onboard barbecue and nibbles
- Savor refreshing soda, sangria and beer
Departure & Return
https://goo.gl/maps/YSC7ST297zXEf2bh8 At the end of the marina, between the Torre Mapfre and Hotel Arts, Port Olímpic, Barcelona. Walk to the beach with the Hotel Arts behind you, and go down the ramp towards the sea. Please DO NOT enter the restaurant.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow the curve of the gorgeous coastline as your ship sails past picturesque places like Barceloneta Beach and the metropolitan structure of W hotel. Stop to enjoy a revitalizing dip in the blue water of the sea then return to the boat to revitalize with a delicious buffet lunch; feast upon juicy hamburgers, sizzling Spanish sausages, pasta salad and a sweet treat then sunbathe on deck as DJs play melodious music on state-of-the-art speakers.
On the return journey to port, sip complimentary sangria or refreshing beer and appreciate the stunning surrounding scenery. The tour concludes at the original departure point.
Note: the sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- High-factor sunscreen is recommended
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sensation BCN
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use