- Sample Barcelona culinary culture on this food market and local eatery tour
- Get lost in the labyrinth of produce, seafood, meat, and candy at La Boquería
- Savor a few 'pintxos' (northern-Spanish tapas) at a local bar
- Admire the unique architecture and wealth of foodstuffs for sale at Santa Caterina Market
- Enjoy meat dishes and wine at a typical Barcelona eatery
- Great introduction to Barcelona's culinary scene
Departure & Return
Close to the fountain, look for your guide, wearing the "In Out Barcelona Tours" badge
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 years old can join the tour free of charge, children between 3 and 8 are entitled of 30% off.
- If you have any food allergy or dietary restrictions, please let us know once you book the tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarians and gluten free menu options are available upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY In Out Barcelona Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Boqueria and Santa Caterina Markets with Food and Tapas Small Group Walking Tour.