- The perfect choice for foodies visiting Barcelona
- No language barriers—a guide translates menu items for you
- Food and wine tasting included
- Discover Barcelona tapas spots that locals love
Departure & Return
The meeting spot is in the middle of a square called "Plaça de Ramon Berenguer el Gran". Your guide will be waiting for you by the statue of the BIG HORSE, with an orange umbrella, and a big smile! 1 minute walking from Jaume 1 (L4) subway stop 5 minutes walking from Urquinaona (L1) subway stop
Barcelona tour ends in front of the sea, at the end of "Almiral Cervera" street. 400 meters from "Barceloneta" metro stop (Line 4 - yellow)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 3-Hour Tapas Secret Food Tour in Barcelona w/ Private Tour Option.