4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Cava, white wine, rosé, beer (3 cups pp)
Insurance and other expenses
Speaker System with Spotify Premium Account
Skipper + Crew
Snorkelling Equipment + Stand-up Paddle Board
Soft drinks, Water, Coffee
Seasonal Fruits and Snacks
Transfer from/to Hotel
Departure & Return
Moll de Mestral, 20, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring sun cream, swimsuits and towels
- Prepare your Spotify Playlist and play it during your trip
- You can bring own drinks and snacks if you wish
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charters BCN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4h Exclusive Catamaran Experience in Barcelona?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4h Exclusive Catamaran Experience in Barcelona?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4h Exclusive Catamaran Experience in Barcelona?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4h Exclusive Catamaran Experience in Barcelona?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Day CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaCatamaran Cruises - CataloniaDay Cruises - CataloniaWater Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaCatamaran Cruises - TarragonaDay Cruises - TarragonaWater Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaCatamaran Cruises - GironaDay Cruises - GironaWater Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)El Tablao de CarmenBarcelona Wax MuseumCollserola Park (Parc de Collserola)Gran Teatre del LiceuBarceloneta BeachArc de TriomfNational Art Museum of Catalonia (Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya)George Orwell Square (Plaça de George Orwell)L'Escolania de MontserratPort of Barcelona House of Silk (La Casa de la Seda)St. Mary of the Sea CathedralGraciaPlaca del ReiMontserrat MountainSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)Columbus Monument (Mirador de Colom)CosmoCaixa Estrella Damm Factory