4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Bangkok’s most important cultural sights on a half-day private tour of the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Traimit. Learn about the country’s royal heritage as you explore the palace, whose elaborate stepped roofs are the height of Siamese design. Visit the funeral and coronation halls, and see the sacred Buddha carved from solid jade. Circle the reclining Buddha at Wat Pho then stroll cool halls lined with hundreds of Buddha images. Continue to Wat Traimit to see a centuries-old golden Buddha, and leave an offering in the gleaming sanctuary.
- Visit the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Traimit in one day on a private tour
- Avoid wasting time with all entrance fees included
- See various images of Buddha including ones made of gold and jade
- Gain insight into the history and culture of Bangkok from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide and driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up client from all Hotels inside Bangkok city center . We don't provide pick-up from Airport Hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal (trousers, jeans or long knee-length skirt are permitted)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Hotel name for pick up please put in a specail request title
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY InnViaggi Asia Co. Ltd.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "We had a good guide who hired taxis for each leg of the journey and saved time parking." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Royal Grand Palace and Bangkok Temples: Half Day Tour
4 to 5 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Art in Paradise BangkokTemple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)Khao San RoadKhlong Saen SaepSiam Amazing ParkRajadamnern Stadium Koh Kret (Ko Kret)Asiatique The RiverfrontDemocracy Monument Bridge on the River KwaiLine Village BangkokGolden Mount (Wat Saket)Taling Chan Floating MarketWat Suthat ThepwararamSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Ancient City Museum BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Sukhumvit Chatuchak Market