- Half-day private Bangkok city tour
- See both main attractions and hidden gems
- Visit temples, including Wat Pho, known for its reclining Buddha
- Take a tuk-tuk and enjoy a boat ride
- Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your first stop is a spot that provides a view of Wat Traimit before you head to the temple itself, home to a golden Buddha statue. Continue to the market in Chinatown, a food hub packed with stalls, eateries, shops, and Chinese temples.
Next up, cross the Memorial Bridge over the Chao Phraya River, and then take a break for lunch with your guide (own expense). After eating, head to Wat Pho, a Buddhist temple complex famous for its reclining Buddha. This temple is also known as the birthplace of Thai massage. Then hop on another mode of transport—a tuk-tuk—for a ride along busy streets to reach the Golden Mount (Wat Saket), a manmade hill topped with a gold stupa, where you can enjoy a 360-degree view of Bangkok.
Finally, take a boat ride from Phan Pa Klong, enjoying scenes of local life along the canals; keep your eyes open for water monitor lizards, too. Your tour ends with a drink at a local spot chosen by your guide (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full Coverage Bangkok Private City Tour.