- 2.5-hour Bangkok private evening tour
- Discover the city's nightlife and night markets
- Take a tuk-tuk ride
- Street food tastings included
- Get insider tips from a private guide
Departure & Return
Meet your local guide at MRT SAM YAN Station exit 1
Relaxing drink at the rooftop bar close by. Enjoy the best view of the city
What To Expect
Then head to the Patpong Night Market, located in Bangkok's red light district, and walk along the busy street with your guide; if you're up for it, you can practice your bargaining skills with local vendors. Head down a street known for its nightlife scene, and try some Thai street food in Silom, where you can take a seat at a sidewalk table for three snacks recommended by your guide.
Next, hop on a tuk-tuk for a ride to the last stop of your tour—a bar chosen by your guide. Admire a view of the city skyline, and enjoy a beer while talking more about Thailand with your guide. Your tour ends here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands