- A private tour means having the teacher’s undivided attention
- Travel with ease—enjoy pickup and drop-off from designated meeting spots
- No strict menus—choose from a list of Thai dishes to create
- Come with an appetite—enjoy eating everything you make in the class
Departure & Return
Bearing station is a BTS skytrain station, on the Sukhumvit Line in Bang Na District, Bangkok, Thailand. The station is located on Sukhumvit Road at Soi Bearing, We will meet you at the Rabika coffee shop in the ESSO gas station next to Bearing BTS station and provide transportation to and from fresh food market and school kitchen.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Babysitting and kids activities are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking (this does not count accompanying children that does not directly participate in the cooking class)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Thai Cooking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.