- Leave crowded Bangkok behind and visit the western province of Kanchanaburi
- Swim with the fish beneath the iconic Erawan Waterfall
- Visit the Bridge on the River Kwai, a must for anyone interested in World War II history
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private, English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1. We will send an exact pick-up time to your email once your booking was confirmed.
2.The pick up service will only provide to Bangkok Centrally located Hotels, if your hotel is outside our pick up region, we may ask you to wait at the nearest hotel where we can pick you up.
3.Pick up time will vary according to the hotel location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will send an exact pick-up time to your email once your booking was confirmed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UME Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Kanchanaburi Erawan Waterfall&Thai-Burma Death Railway Tour from Bangkok.