1 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy sweeping views of Bangkok from the highest observation deck in Thailand with the convenience of your pre-booked admission ticket to the Mahanakhon Skywalk. The Mahanakhon Skywalk offers 360-degree views of the heart of Bangkok from a premium indoor observation hall. Upgrade for the rooftop experience, located a few levels up, with access to an outdoor observation deck and The Peak—a glass-floor deck at the highest point of the Skywalk.
- Includes admission ticket to Mahanakhon Skywalk
- Ride a fast video-themed elevator to start
- Learn about Bangkok with the Augmented Reality experience
- Upgrade to visit the outdoor deck and The Peak
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Include fee to Thailand’s tallest indoor observatory: Skywalk
Include fee to a corridor of digital walls on the way to the multimedia-themed elevators
Include fee to Thailand’s tallest outdoor observatory (If Rooftop option chosen)
Include fee to the world’s largest glass tray at 310 meters (If Rooftop option chosen)
Include fee Thailand's tallest observatory 360-degree indoor-outdoor view -If Rooftop option chosen
Include fee to Thailand’s highest rooftop bar on the 78th floor (If Rooftop option chosen)
One way Transfer from your hotel to mahanakhon
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For travelers not lodging in a hotel: pick up can be provided from the city center.
Please provide your contact details upon confirmation to ease the organization of your transportation.
Remarks: Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mahanakhon SKY WALK Ticket with Pick-up - Bangkok's Highest Observation Deck ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mahanakhon SKY WALK Ticket with Pick-up - Bangkok's Highest Observation Deck ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mahanakhon SKY WALK Ticket with Pick-up - Bangkok's Highest Observation Deck ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mahanakhon SKY WALK Ticket with Pick-up - Bangkok's Highest Observation Deck ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mahanakhon SKY WALK Ticket with Pick-up - Bangkok's Highest Observation Deck
1 to 13 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangkokPattayaHua HinArchitecture Tours - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaPhotography Tours - PattayaArchitecture Tours - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinPhotography Tours - Hua HinArchitecture Tours - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangPhotography Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Golden Mount (Wat Saket) Tours & TicketsAsiatique The Riverfront Tours & TicketsAmphawa Floating Market Tours & TicketsWat Suthat Thepwararam Tours & TicketsErawan Shrine Tours & TicketsSiam Square Tours & TicketsSri Mariamman Temple Tours & TicketsDusit Palace Tours & TicketsTiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea) Tours & TicketsBanglamphu Tours & TicketsSampeng Market Tours & TicketsMOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art) Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World Tours & TicketsBang Pa-In Royal Palace Tours & TicketsAbhisek Dusit Throne Hall Tours & TicketsSiam Niramit Bangkok Tours & TicketsWat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Tours & TicketsKhao San Road Tours & TicketsSuan Pakkad Palace Tours & TicketsWat Kalayanamit Tours & Tickets