- Street food tasting tour of Bangkok by tuk tuk
- Get the inside scoop on Bangkok’s street food scene from a local guide
- Sample Thai delicacies such as ginger soup, dumplings, and satay
- Visit Bangkok attractions including Phra Sumen Fort, Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall, and Chinatown
- Small-group limited to four people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Directions: Krung Thonburi BTS (Skytrain) Station - Exit 1. We will be meeting at Exit 1 - at the top of the stairs (at ticket office level) before going down to road level. If you are coming by BTS you must exit through ticket gate and you will see the guide as you walk to Exit 1.
What To Expect
Along the way, admire views of the city by night and listen as your guide points out landmarks such as the Phra Sumen Fort and the Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall. Then, turn your attention to Bangkok’s vibrant street food scene as you stop at various vendors and local markets. Tuck into delicacies such as pork satay, curried meats, and sesame dumplings in ginger soup (Bua Loy Nam Ging), as your guide explains each dish, or be adventurous and sample spicy chili dips or unique local specialties.
Continue by tuk tuk into the heart of Chinatown to soak up the atmosphere of Bangkok in the evening hours and taste an array of sweet treats and desserts, accompanied by a refreshing beer.
Your tour ends in Chinatown, from where you can make your own way back to your hotel or ask your guide for recommendations for the rest of your evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not suitable for people with strict dietary requirements
- Small group limited to 8 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please allow plenty of time and aim to arrive 15 minutes early. The traffic can be bad, especially in the evening, and we suggest you take public transport and avoid taxi where possible. If you have any issues please call us.
- The food stops we eat at may vary from day to day depending on what's open.
- If it rains we have more fun: We run the tour throughout the year and have never had to cancel a tour due to rain.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expique
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized